Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

SECOND TOUR.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . !!

To day(22-06-2009)

I went to MANGALA GIRI. There I lived for 3 yrs in my past. Actually this is an unexpected tour, suddenly I thought, why dont I go to mangala giri....? There also some friends who still remembered me. In the way to mangala giri, there also some friends.

Finally I decide to go mangala giri. I made my self ready in 30 minutes. I went to bus stand and there I have to wait for bus, as there is no busses to mangala giri. After some time one bus came, I got into it.

I dropped in PEDA VADLAMUDI. I made call to my friend SUDHEER, after coming sudheer, we went to my sir's home. He is my one of favourite teachers. A worker in his home said that sir went to school. I was very sorrowful that if I came few minutes earlier, may be I can meet sir.

After that I went sudheer home, we chat together for a long time, at lunch time we started to sir's home to meet him, in the way to home, we made call to our old friend that how she wrote her exams. After that we spoke with my sir that whether he is coming to his home or not...? He said he'll be there in 15 minutes. we went there & waited there, few minutes later we met him, we chat few minutes and started from there.

As I went to bus stop I got bus ready, I went in that bus and reached mangala giri. I went to my friend SRI SAI KOTESWARA RAO. We together prepared lunch for us. Really lunch was very good. After having lunch we chat about our old friends. It was 4'0 clock. I started from his home. In the way to bus stop one friend came for sai, he is trying a job for part time in a school. We together went to that school and seek for appointment in that school, principal said meet tomorrow with your resume.

We went to bus stop, there we found another old friend, but I am not sure that she rememberd us. I didnt observed her. But my friend said that surely she is. Suddenly my bus came & I gone from there. My friend also went out from there after giving send off to me.

Around 5'o clock I reached TENALI.

This is about my second trip in my holidays..................!!!

No comments: