Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

OH..! GOD..........!!

Exams are over....!!
Now I am feeling like a bird, which is allowed to fly out of its cage for few days..! Finally I got holidays for few days...!

First day (19-6-2009) went to "SURYA LANKA", a beautiful sea shore, enjoyed with friends for a long period of time, watching girls, fights among us, many more happies.

I sent SMS to all friends to meet at BUS STAND. After that my friend, changed it to RAILWAY STATION, that was a adventure for me, as I told all to meet at BUS STAND, I went to stand for them, In search for them, I meet one of my friend, who have no cell phone. Remaining are informed to meet at RAILWAY STATION, Every journey is not easy, like that, one of my friends made late on journey from his home to RAILWAY STATION. All are angry on him, finally, GOD's mercy train came late, in that late, my friend reached STATION. Journey was very good.

We reached BAPATLA, from there we went to SURYA LANKA by auto. Finally reached SURYA LANKA. I took the responsibility for our luggage, after one hour my friend came back, then I gave my responsibility to him ,& joined with remaining friends in water, we played catches with a cricket ball, I made my self to a water creature by applying sand on me, but it is not for long time, i.e taking photograph of it, it is vanished by water. We had lunch after that. Very good tour after long period. But after returning home, Oh my GOD, too much of pains, Unbelievable.
I cant forget this tour after my examinations.....!!

That's all about my first day tour..........!!

No comments: